Home Equity Loans
We’ve got your home loan needs covered from top to bottom, inside and out. We can help you determine which home equity loan is right for you.
Home Equity loans are great for: Home improvements, education, bill consolidation, refinancing, and more.
- Low fixed rates
- Terms up to 240 months (20 years)
- Up to 100% financing available
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Minimum loan: $5,000
*Consult your tax advisor for more information.
Home Equity Line of Credit – now with a fixed rate option!
Armco CU’s new HE-Lock combines the flexibility of the traditional Home Equity Line-Of-Credit with the low fixed rate and term options of a Home Equity Loan. Lock in different amounts, terms, and rates under one convenient loan agreement, and monthly payment, without the hassle of re-applying as your borrowing needs change.
- Fixed rate for up to 20 years 1
- Up to 85% Loan-To-Value financing
- Interest-only payment option
- No closing costs, origination, or annual fees 2
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
- Interest may be tax deductible *
1. Variable rate based on Wall Street Journal Prime, adjusted monthly. The index is the Prime Rate published in the Money Rates column of the Wall Street Journal. When a range of rates has been published, the highest rate will be used. We will use the most recent index value available to us as of 15 days before the date of any annual percentage rate adjustment. If the rate is not already rounded, we then round up to the next .25%. Fixed rate option available at our current home equity loan fixed rates.
2. Origination fee of $150 waived between 11/21/2018 and 02/28/2019. Credit Union to pay remaining closing costs, including appraisal fees, on behalf of the member (excludes title insurance when required).