Banzai Bonus Program
Banzai Bonus Program
for 8-17 year olds
Help your kids gain responsibility and make good decisions! Kids, teens and tweens ages 8-17 are eligible to earn bonus money when they complete an online financial literacy course.
Earn $50 in bonus money by completing an age appropriate Banzai course*
Banzai is our web-based financial education partner. They offer three educational courses as well as articles, personal coaches and financial calculators. All members of your family are welcome to use Banzai’s resources!
There are three Banzai courses. Each is intended for a specific age. Click here to access the course.
for Ages 8-12
Operate a lemonade stand
for Ages 13-15
Navigate real-life financial scenarios
for Ages 16-17
Learn to budget and build credit
- Once on the Banzai website, different ages are displayed for the courses. Please take the age appropriate course listed above.
- Banzai does not support the Internet Explorer browser.
To earn $50 in bonus money, complete your age appropriate course. Each course contains a pretest, interactive game and post-test. Once you complete a course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Redeem the certificate at Armco CU and we’ll deposit $50 into your Youth Savings Account*. UTMA accounts are not eligible to receive bonus money.
The courses are web-based and may be completed on any device (desktop, tablet or smart phone). The course saves progress so kids and teens may work on the course at their own pace.
Certain Terms and Conditions apply
How to Redeem Certificate for $50 Bonus Money
- Complete your age-appropriate Banzai course. A certificate will be displayed at the end of the course.
- Print or screenshot the certificate.
- Bring your certificate into any branch OR redeem by scanning or taking a screenshot of the certificate. Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the email you must include the following information:
- Youth name
- Daytime phone number (Parent phone number for kids under 13 required)
- User name/e-mail address you used to register in the Banzai course. (You must include to verify course completion)
- $50 bonus money will be deposited into your Youth Savings Account once Banzai has verified completion of the course*. Please allow 3-5 business days.
- Terms & Conditions apply
*As of 4/1/23, the Annual Percentage Yield for a savings account is 0.60% The Dividend Rate is 0.60%. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and may change every month as determined by the credit union board of directors. Time frame to obtain bonus valid through 12/31/23. Minimum balance to open an account is $5.00. Allow 3-5 business days for bonus money to be applied to account.
Armco CU protects the information privacy of our younger members. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information about children under age 13 from our website. If a person sends personal information to us through any online service and identifies himself or herself as being under the age of 13, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or to notify the parents. We will not retain such information unless we obtain parental consent.