Our Teen Checking Account offers a safe place for teens to learn how to manage their money without the fear of incurring fees for not maintaining a high minimum balance or ridiculous per check charges.
NO minimum balance
Online and Mobile Access
Our Youth Checking Account offers most of the same features as the adult checking accounts:
- No minimum balance or per check fees
- Interest Bearing See rates
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking includes Remote Deposit Capture
- Mastercard® Debit Card available with completion of Banzai course and parental consent.
- Parental Card controls for Mastercard® Debit Card offered through cuEARN platform.
- Free starter checks
- Overdraft protection available from Youth Savings or Parental Accounts/Line of Credit
- May open an account starting at age 13. Requires a joint parent/adult signer.
- Must have an existing Youth Savings Account (All members have a savings account as this holds your membership in the credit union).
Armco CU protects the information privacy of our younger members. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information about children under age 13 from our website. If a person sends personal information to us through any online service and identifies himself or herself as being under the age of 13, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or to notify the parents. We will not retain such information unless we obtain parental consent.