New Member Information
for Sponsor Organizations
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Armco Credit Union. As an employee of one of our Sponsor Organizations, you and your family members are now eligible for Credit Union membership.
If you’re not familiar with credit unions, we offer all the services and products as banks. The difference is that we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative and completely owned by our members. Therefore, our profits are returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, higher savings rates and fewer/lower fees.
Armco Credit union is the second largest credit union in the Pittsburgh area and has served the Butler community since 1935. We have locations in Butler, Mars, Karns City and the BC3 Main Campus. You may also choose to use our online and mobile banking anytime, anywhere.
Here are just a few ways we can help you and your family save money…
- Simple Checking Accounts – Our checking accounts do not require a minimum balance or certain amount of monthly transactions.
- Low Interest Loans – We offer all types of competitive loan rates such as auto, mortgage, home equity, personal and even student loans. In fact, we are best known for our great auto rates!
- Financial Planning – All members receive no-cost, no-obligation financial management through Members Financial Services.
- Once A Member Always A Member – Even if you leave your company, you may continue your credit union membership. In fact, your family members are still eligible to join, too!
- New Member Specials – Take advantage of our New Member Specials during you first 30 days of membership. See brochure flyer below for details.
Ready to join?
You can join by clicking the button below or stopping into any of our branch locations. There is a one-time membership fee of $1.00 and the only requirement is a $5.00 deposit in a savings account. You are then eligible to take advantage of any of our products or services. Further, your family (spouse, parents, parents of your spouse, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings) are eligible to join, too!
Please take a moment to review the brochures below. If you have any further questions about membership or our products/services, please contact us during normal business hours at 724-284-2020. We hope that we may establish a long-term relationship with you and your family!