Armco Credit Union participates in two different ATM networks, CUHere and CU$.
Both networks provide surcharge-free ATM access to credit union members throughout the country.
Tips to Avoid ATM Charges
Why pay a surcharge just to get your own money? Avoid ATM fees by using these methods:
1. Use a credit union network
Armco CU participates in two different ATM networks that provide thousands of surcharge free ATM’s across the country. Both links are listed on the mobile app drop down menu so you can easily find ATM’s during your next road trip
2. Get cash back from retailers
When you make a purchase using your Mastercard® debit card, you can get cash back at point-of-sale (POS) without paying a surcharge. Simply state “debit” when the cashier asks the type of transaction you’re performing and then ask for cash back.
3. Visit any GetGo or Sheetz convenience store
Two of the leading convenience retailers offer surcharge free ATM’s in hundreds of locations across the region. Visit www.getgocafe.com and www.sheetz.com for locations.
Note: Although the above listed non-Armco CU machines are surcharge free, they are considered foreign ATM’s. The Credit Union allows up to 10 foreign ATM transactions per month with no fees, and a $1 fee per transaction thereafter.
Report Your Lost or Stolen Card
- If your Mastercard debit card, STAR ATM card, or VISA credit card is lost or stolen, please contact Armco CU immediately.
- During normal business hours, please call Account Servicing at 724-284-2020.
- After hours, please call 724-284-2020 and select the Tele-R-Phone option from the call menu and follow the prompts to block your card.