Mars, PA 16046
(intersection of Rt. 228/Myoma Rd.)
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thu: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Our community room is available at no charge for local businesses & organizations to meet or hold events.
- Occupancy: 49 people
- WiFi and audio/visual equipment available
- Only available during regular business hours
- Reserved on first come basis
- Reservations up to 90 days in advance accepted
- For questions, please contact the Mars branch at (724) 779-9090
Community Room Reservations
All requests to use the community room must be made online using the calendar below.
This is to ensure fairness and avoid double booking.
- STEP 1: Use the calendar below.
- Begin by selecting a time slot. Please consider time for setup and clean up.
- Search for availability on or after a certain date.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Select the time slot available for the day needed and proceed to enter contact information.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application is submitted. Please allow 24 hours for a response on weekdays.
- STEP 2: Complete the Community Room Application and return to us.
- For your convenience, you can complete the application electronically by clicking the button below. You may also print the PDF, complete & email to email@example.com, or drop off at the Mars Branch. Form must be returned before your date can be approved.
- You will receive a separate confirmation when the room is booked.
- If you have any issues, please contact the Mars Branch at 724-779-9090.
Become A Member Today
Apply at ArmcoCU.com
Visit Any Branch