Introducing Digital Wallet
Fast & Safe Contactless Checkouts
No wallet? No worries. Your Armco Cashback Rewards Visa® Credit Card and Mastercard® Debit Card are compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay™. This lets you use your smartphone or smartwatch to pay in stores accepting contactless payments. You can also make purchases within participating apps.
Digital Wallet is safe and secure, and available for all three Armco CU Visa credit cards—consumer, secured and business—as well as the Mastercard Debit Card.
No matter how you choose to shop, your digital wallet makes it even easier to pay with your cards.
- Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store – checkout is a breeze
- Pay in an instant when you shop online – simply choose your Armco Cashback Rewards credit card or Mastercard Debit Card from your digital wallet
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically – so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information
Make Contactless Payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done
Look for the contactless symbol when you want to make an in-store purchase.
Enrolling is easy! Simply go to the wallet app on your mobile device and add your Cashback Rewards Visa Credit Card or Mastercard Debit Card by following the prompts. There is no charge to use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; however, depending on your data plan, message and data rates may apply. If you have any questions, please contact Account Servicing at 724-284-2020 and choose option 8 during normal business hours.
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay works on Android devices running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Only compatible with qualifying devices.