Business Mastercard® Debit Card
Mastercard® Debit Card
When you open a checking account, you can receive a Mastercard® debit card allowing you access to your checking and savings accounts plus these following features:
- Purchases – Make purchases anywhere you see the Mastercard® logo. The amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. Many retailers also allow you to get cash back at no additional charge when you make a purchase with your Mastercard® debit card and select “debit”
- ATM Transactions – Use your Mastercard debit card at ATMs worldwide. There are thousands of surcharge free ATMs available through our networks CU$ (Pennsylvania locations) and CUHere (US locations). Sheetz and GetGo also offer surcharge-free ATMs. Click here for more details
- Extra cards – track expenses easier by providing cards to your employees at no additional charge. Each card will include your company name as well as the employee’s name.
- EMV (Chip) Technology – protects you against attempted fraud.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ – monitors the surface, dark and deep web to search for compromised credentials and potentially damaging use of your personal information, as well as access to a 24/7 number for assistance if you believe you have been a victim of identity theft.
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™ – Save 15% on Airport Meet and Greet services to have an agent escort you through an airport departure, arrival, or connecting flights.
Report Your Lost or Stolen Card
- If your Mastercard® debit card, STAR ATM card, or VISA® credit card is lost or stolen, please contact Armco CU immediately.
- During normal business hours, please call Account Servicing at 724-284-2020.
- After hours, please call 724-284-2020 and select the Tele-R-Phone option from the call menu and follow the prompts to block your card.
- If your Mastercard debit card is lost or stolen, you can also disable it through the Mobile Banking app. You would still need to order a new card online or by calling Account Servicing at 724-284-2020.