Armco CU youth cards allow kids and teens to be independent with the safety of parental oversight.
Two types of cards available
- Star ATM Card – Access the Youth Savings Account through an ATM.
- Mastercard Debit Card –Ability to access both Checking and Savings Accounts and use for point of sale transactions.
- Both cards offer parental controls managed in the cuEARN platform.
STAR ATM CARD
- Star ATM card available at any age with parental consent.
- Links to Youth Savings Account only.
- No Point of Sale purchases. Only ATM access.
- Youth must complete the age appropriate Banzai Course before applying for card. Subject to verification
- Parent must sign affidavit taking responsibility for transactions
- Parental card controls available in the platform.
- Parent determines maximum amount youth may spend per day.
- When card is activated, it defaults to $250 withdrawal limit per day for ATM transactions. Parents may change this anytime in the cuEARN platform.
MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD
- Eligible for Mastercard Debit Card starting at age 13 with parental consent.
- Only available with a Youth Checking Account but may link to both Checking and Savings.
- Use card for Point of Sale purchases or ATM transactions.
- Must complete the age appropriate Banzai Course before applying for card. (Subject to verification).
- Parent must sign affidavit taking responsibility for debit transactions.
- Parental card controls available in the cuEARN platform.
- Parent determines maximum amount youth may spend per day
- When card is activated, it defaults to $250 per day for ATM withdrawals and $750 per day for POS/Signature transactions. Parents may change this anytime in the cuEARN platform
How to submit verification when your child completes a Banzai Course.
- Before applying for a Youth ATM or debit card, the youth must complete the age appropriate Banzai course.
- Once the Banzai course has been completed, a certificate will be displayed at the end of the course. The ages for each course are:
- Print or screenshot the certificate.
- Bring your certificate into any branch
- OR redeem by emailing certificate image to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the email you must include the following information:
- Youth name
- Daytime phone number (Parent phone number for kids under 13 required)
- User name/e-mail address used to register in the Banzai course. (You must include to verify course completion)
- $50 Armco Bucks will be deposited into your Youth Savings Account once Banzai has verified completion of the course. Please allow 3-5 business days.
- Terms & Conditions apply
Armco CU protects the information privacy of our younger members. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information about children under age 13 from our website. If a person sends personal information to us through any online service and identifies himself or herself as being under the age of 13, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or to notify the parents. We will not retain such information unless we obtain parental consent.