$20,000 in Scholarships for 2021!
We are pleased to announce that Armco CU will award $20,000 in scholarships in 2021.
For your convenience, we are posting this year’s Armco CU eligibility requirements. However, we will not accept scholarship applications until Fall 2020 grades have been posted. Please check back to this website in December for instructions on how to submit your scholarship packet.
- Must have been an Armco Credit Union member, or have a parent or legal guardian who is a member, since December 31, 2020.
- Be a member in good standing.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Be an incoming student of the 2021-2022 class, bound for full-time enrollment at an accredited college/university or trade school where additional expenses are accrued.
All applications must include the following information within one packet:
- Complete an Armco Credit Union Scholarship Application. (Check back in December for application)
- Provide a school transcript through the Fall 2020 semester. Official transcripts are not necessary.
- Provide a current resume containing the following categories from your junior and senior years only:
- Jobs held
- Volunteer activities
- Extracurricular activities
Note: If you do not have a resume, you can download our pre-designed resume template.
Scholarship recipients and individual scholarship amounts will be chosen by a committee comprised of Credit Union members. All decisions concerning the scholarship award will be the responsibility of the Scholarship Committee, and all decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final. The scholarship recipients will demonstrate a balanced combination of:
- Academic Achievement
- Strong work ethic (part-time work and/or volunteerism)
- School and community activities
This is our fourth year for doing scholarships. Missed last year’s winners?