New Mars Branch Begins Construction Begins
View our progress here.
Click on the top-left menu button, then choose Live Video to view real-time progress.
Click the Viewfinder button or the navigational arrows at the bottom to view a different portion of the build site.
OPENING EARLY 2021
Intersection of Route 228/Myoma Road
The new Mars Community Banking Center will replace the current Mars branch located at 963 Route 228 – just a quarter mile from the new site.
NEW BUILDING HIGHLIGHTS
FULL-SERVICE BANKING & LENDING
√ Loan Center
√ Members Financial Services – financial planning and money management
√ Comfortable atmosphere for conducting banking transactions
√ Three Drive-Thru lanes and dedicated ATM Drive-Thru lane
√ Easy access corner lot off Route 228
√ Enables staff to provide one-on-one instruction to members who need assistance navigating digital services.
√ The new 6,715 sq. ft. green building will following sustainable guidelines.
What is a credit union?
A credit union provides the same services as a bank but is member-owned. We re-invest our profits into our members by offering lower loan rates, higher deposit rates and fewer fees whereas a bank gives their profits to shareholders.
Armco CU Facts
- Armco Credit Union is the 2nd largest credit union in the Pittsburgh area.
- Proudly serving 30,000 members with $370 million in assets
- 4 branches in Butler County
- Trusted in Butler County since 1935
- Exceptional service and great rates
- Committed to financial literacy for members
Our existing Mars Branch is fully staffed.
- If you’re not already a member, we invite you to become one today.
- If you own a business, learn how you can offer credit union membership to your employees as a benefit with no cost to you.
Follow us for announcements, financial tips and give-aways!