College is an investment in your future. Armco CU has invested in several resources to help students – from filling out the FASFA to choosing the right college to private student loans.
Our student loans are designed to fill the funding gaps that may exist after all lower-cost sources of aid (including scholarships, grants, and federal direct subsidized and unsubsidized loans) have been exhausted. Students must be enrolled in a pre-approved undergraduate program at a 2- or 4- year program or vocational school.
- Easy online application
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Flexible repayment terms
- Borrow up to $50,000 for an undergraduate degree
- Line of credit structure so you only apply once over your college career
- Co-borrower release option after 48 consecutive on-time payments and student meeting underwriting criteria on their own
- Potential to reduce your rate by 0.25% for automatic electronic payments during repayment
Visit the Armco CU Student Lending Center here or call us at (877) 319-5343.
If you have questions about the FAFSA or financial aid process prior to the webinar, our College Access Counselor can help! Submit your questions or schedule an appointment.
Armco CU can provide clear guidance and flexible college funding solutions. We’ve got your back.
- RESOURCE HUB: With information ranging from college planning during the pandemic to advice on negotiating with a college for more financial aid, our hub is full of helpful, relevant information. Click here to learn more.
- FLEXIBLE COLLEGE FUNDING: Apply now, borrow later. We know that determining your fall college funding needs may be a challenge. Don’t worry – with our private education line of credit, we’ve got you covered. Even if you’re unsure of the college you’ll be attending or the exact loan amount you may need, you can establish your private education line of credit today. Then, once your plans have been finalized, you can come back to request the exact funding you need. Click here to find a loan.
- PERSONALIZED SUPPORT: Our College Access & Repayment Counselor can provide personal, one-on-one consultation for all of your financial aid questions. Whether you’re a parent, high school student, or college graduate entering loan repayment, our counselor can walk you through the necessary steps to make smart decisions about paying for college – and beyond. Click here to send an email or set up an appointment.
Already have a student loan? Here is some helpful contact information
For assistance with opening a new private education line of credit, or to request additional funds from an existing line of credit:
Call 877-319-5343 or click here to request additional funds from an existing Student Choice line-of-credit.
For information on an existing line of credit, such as payment information and loan balance:
Contact the loan servicer (University Accounting Service) by calling 800.723.2210. You may also set up online access to your loan account (check balances, make online payments, etc.) by visiting them online.
Free College Planning Resources for Armco CU Members
Armco CU has invested in educational resources to help families make the best decisions for higher education.
Filling out the FAFSA – Our Banzai financial literacy platform offers a 10-minute coaching session on how to fill out this important form. Browse other college-related articles and also learn how to create a budget on armcocu.com/learnbanzai.com. Click here for FAFSA Coaching.
Edmit College Planning – This valuable website shows the value of your major/college and also shows you how to get more aid. There are also valuable tips for families who are in planning for college several years from now. Click here to learn more.
College Planning Articles
How to Calculate the ROI of your College Degree
COVID-19 Scams Targeting College Students
Tips for Living in your First Apartment
Back-to-School Savings for All Ages
Ways to Save in College
Five Ways College Students Waste Money