Our top priority is the health and wellness of our community.
Armco Credit Union is OPEN for business
and we are focused on serving you.
We want to assure you that we’re here to help with any financial service you need during these difficult times. We thank you for your patience and trust in us as we work through this challenging time together.
Please check this web page regularly for important updates.
NOTE: We NEVER call or e-mail you asking for confidential information. Criminals are using the Coronavirus as a basis for fraudulent emails and phone calls in an attempt to steal personal information and infect your computer with malware. Click here for reported scams.
Armco Credit Union would like to remind members
- Our Annual Meeting scheduled for April 1 has been POSTPONED
- The Retirement Seminar hosted by MEMBERS Financial Services on April 8 has been rescheduled for Wednesday, July 29, at 5:30. Please call 724-284-2020 ext. 1030 for Reservations.
- Our Mars Ground Breaking ceremony is POSTPONED
- Our Mars Branch is temporarily closed
- Members can still use the night deposit box for deposits and loan payments. Night box deposits will be processed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- The Mars phone lines have been forwarded to staff. Please call 724-779-9090 and press 1 for teller services and press 2 for account services.
- Our BC3 Branch is temporarily closed and follows the BC3 closing schedule
- You can always talk to a person for assistance! Call our fully staffed Call Center at 724-284-2020 during business hours
- We are accepting applications for consumer loans and business loans. Apply online, on the mobile app or call us at 724-284-2020 and we will take the information over the phone.
- MEMBERS Financial Services Program is open and the staff is available to talk through phone or e-mail during business hours. Call 724-284-2020 ext. 1030 or Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Butler & Call Center Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed 9:00 am – 4:30 pm; Thur & Fri 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Closed Saturday & Sunday
Our lobby is Closed but we are OPEN to conduct business. Please utilize the following banking methods:
- Our Butler and Karns City Drive-Thru will remain open during regular business hours.
- Call our phone center during normal business hours at 724-284-2020.
- We have reorganized our account servicing staff to support anticipated higher levels of call volume.
- Apply for loans or ask any questions regarding your accounts over the phone.
- Use Online Banking.
- View account balances and history of ALL your CU accounts: deposits, loans, CDs & Visa card
- View copies of checks
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills and schedule payments
- Apply for loans
- Open accounts
- Receive electronic alerts
- Use Mobile Banking.
- Utilize all the features as online banking plus…
- Search for nearby surcharge-free ATMs
- Turn access to your debit card on and off with card controls
- Deposit Checks by snapping a picture
- You may deposit an accumulated total of $10,000 per day
- Click to download our iOS App
- Click to download our Android App
- Utilize our Tele-R-Phone service at 724-285-6333
- Balance inquiry
- Review deposits and withdrawals
- Verify checks that have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request a check withdrawal
- Use our surcharge-free ATM’s
- MEMBERS Financial Services
- Open and operating during normal business hours
- Call 724-284-2020 and ask to be transferred to a member of the MFS team