Pittsburgh International Auto Show
Whether you’re looking to buy a practical 2020 vehicle or you just want to learn about electric cars or sit in an exotic sports car – there’s something for everyone at the Pittsburgh International Auto Show.
There’s even fun for the whole family – meet Iceburgh, Pirate Jack and a Spider Hero. Check pittautoshow.com for daily events.
Enter to win two tickets to the annual Pittsburgh International Auto Show. We will give away five pairs of tickets.
To enter, find our contest post on Facebook @ArmcoCreditUnion. Like or Comment on what vehicle you are likely to buy next. Five lucky winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday, Feb 12 and receive two tickets each.
- LIKE or COMMENT on our Pittsburgh Auto Show post on Facebook @ArmcoCreditUnion for a chance to win. Let us know what kind of vehicle you plan to purchase next.
- Five winners will receive two admission tickets for the Pittsburgh International Auto Show on Feb 14-17 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The contest begins on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020 and ends on Wednesday, Feb 12 at Noon. Winners will be notified on Wednesday, Feb 12 after 1:00 pm and must visit a branch location to pick up tickets. The names of all winners will be announced on the Armco Credit Union’s Facebook page once all winners have been notified and received their tickets. Winners must be age 18 or older.
- A total of ten tickets will be awarded. Each ticket is valued at $12.
- By entering the contest, participants agree to have their names and photos used in any type of promotional material associated with this contest.
- Facebook participants/winners do not need to be a member of Armco Credit Union and no purchase is necessary.
- Employees of Armco Credit Union and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible to win.
- By entering the contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.