Armco Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone by implementing the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). There is no definitive test or certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG 2, but we have used a variety of methods for accessing our accessibility. Armco Credit Union seeks to make every page accessible to all users, but some pages may have partial conformance due to use of 3rd party vendors. As such Armco Credit Union does not claim and cannot ensure full site-wide conformance due to crucial third-party vendors, plug-ins and widgets, as defined by the WCAG Level AA 2.
We do not provide assistive technology applications or browsers. Please visit the individual manufacturer site for information and recommendations to using the computer-based assistive technology applications and browsers. By using the settings provided by your computer or browser, you can personalize the content presentation to suit your needs for adjusting the size and colors of content on a web page. Keeping your systems and browsers up to date will ensure that you have the most options for accessibility and may work better with assistive technologies. You may also have access to assistance from local and state agencies or non-profit groups in your area.
Provided below is a list of systems and browsers linking to their accessibility information and features.
- Windows 10 accessibility
- Microsoft Edge web browser accessibility
- Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser accessibility
- Google Chrome web browser accessibility
- Mozilla Firefox web browser accessibility
- Opera web browser accessibility
- Apple Mac accessibility
- Apple iPad accessibility
- Apple iPhone accessibility
- Apple Safari web browser accessibility
- Android accessibility
How we are making our website accessible
Some of the ways we achieve online accessibility in accordance with the WCAG 2 guidelines include:
- Providing a ‘skip to content’ link at the top of all our pages, allowing you to quickly access the main content on each page by avoiding headers and navigation.
- Building our website in a way that allows you to modify your browsers settings to change screen size, font size, and colors to best meet your needs.
- Creating our webpages that allow screen readers to navigate the site effectively. Our images have text based descriptions, our links contain title attributes to tell you where the link will take you, and structured headings providing an overview of the page that lets you jump quickly to desired sections.
- All webpages built with keyboard accessibility in mind with outline indicating where you are at within the webpage.
If you have feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of any content on the Armco CU website, or have ideas or comments that would help us improve the accessibility and usability of our website, please contact us at 724-284-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also work with you to provide the information or transactions you seek through telephone support.